Innovative concepts to
solve security challenges both
domestically and internationally
is our specialty.
Founded in 1996, T.E. Security Consultants, LLC is a professional advisory firm specializing in providing innovative concepts to solve security challenges both domestically and internationally. US Government agencies, foreign governments, corporations, academic institutions as well as at risk entities have obtained these services to safeguard borders, airspaces, and waterways.
- T.E. Security’s foundation originates from Naval Special Warfare. Our Subject Matter Experts (SME) provide this unique training and their real world operational experience to our clients.
- In 1996, T.E. Security provided the Federal Aviation Administration with Demolition Recognition curriculum after performing security assessments at several major city airports.
- We developed Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) equipment to defeat the new threat of domestic terrorism, Large Vehicle Bombs. T.E. Security introduced a new linear explosive and shape charge system into the Special Operations community.
- T.E. Security augmented the State Department’s Worldwide Personnel Protection Service for President of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai as well as protection for US Embassy personnel and President of Haiti, Rene Preval.
- September 11, 2001 changed the security outlook of the entire world. With these changes came the Congressional requirement to perform security assessments on the 55 most strategic and economically significant ports in the United States. T.E. Security performed several of these assessments that included chemical and nuclear plants. These assessments were performed with the US Coast Guard and helped form the Maritime Transportation Act of 2002.
- We have supported intelligence agencies in Iraq, and in 2006 developed the Maritime Tactical Organization Group (MTOG). MTOG is the development of maritime tactical operations for local, state and federal maritime first responders for Maryland. In 2007 we began supporting State Department’s Diplomatic Security Anti-Terrorism Assistance Program by instructing tactical and maritime courses and in 2009 took over all tactical and maritime courses and developed consultations for border operations and tactical maritime operations.
© TE SECURITY CONSULTANTS, 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED